Before the project, there were several activities taking place at Slovak post related to creating, using, changing and consolidation of customer information. The individual requirements were handled separately within multiple projects and the overall issue was not addressed. Such partial solutions have been increasing implementation costs and creating additional issues within Operations, such as low quality of data, different versions, etc.
The goal of the project was to create a centralized product catalogue and customer base and to create an environment and support processes to integrated management of the domains Client and Product.
Activities required to consolidate the product catalogue:
- will be in CRM and have a structured tracking of product characteristics and profitability reporting on every product
- simplifying the discount system and creating a central discount catalogue
- aligning the prices of products and services to prices without VAT
- managing the product and discount catalogues in 1 system with data being synchronized to all systems within Slovak post
Activities required to consolidate the customer base:
- signing frame contracts with customers for services, where a registration is required – diminishes the need for multiple registrations and updating information if changed
- single “business” identification of customer
- aligning the process of customer registration
- managing basic customer information in 1 system with data being synchronized to all systems within Slovak post
Business requirements being covered by the project:
- creating a “single source of truth”
- identification, design and implementation of process for management and maintenance of the domains
- providing required reports, e.g. related to costs / revenues and profitability of products and clients