The management of the institution Slovenský pozemkový fond had decided to conduct a project focused on preparation of the feasibility study of the project for electronization of organization public services and optimization of operational processes.
The purpose of the feasibility study was to define the scope of the project and the criteria for successful realization of the project. The scope of the project consisted of proposed optimization of current processes and operations, proposed public services for electronization, and design of necessary IT architecture to support the optimized processes. The feasibility study also includes success criteria for proper implementation of the project.
Aspiro was involved at the project under tight deadline. Aspiro managed to deliver the feasibility study on time and in proper quality. The feasibility study completely covers the outlined scope and includes the definition of processes relevant for optimization, identifies the public services for electronization and defines necessary IT architecture to support the optimized processes and services. The feasibility study provides also complete navigation for the project implementation, including identification of project risks and provides the economic analysis. The delivered document provides solid background for proper realization of the project.
The Aspiro project team in cooperation with the internal SPF team had conducted following analytical and design activities to prepare the feasibility study:
- Analysis of initial (as-is) status of public services, operational processes and IT architecture in SPF and reasoning for conducting the implementation project;
- Definition of proposed solutions for following areas:
- Electronization of public services;
- Optimization of core, management and supporting processes in the organization;
- Definition of necessary IT support for optimized processes;
- Definition of implementation project, including following areas:
- Detailed implementation plan;
- Organizational provisioning of the project;
- Risk analysis;
- Economical analysis.
- Overall assessment of the implementation project based on findings and results from the feasibility study preparation.
“Aspiro team mobilized itself quickly and met with very strict deadlines for the preparation of the feasibility study. The project activities and the deliverable were delivered exactly on schedule and their overall quality have confirmed their highly professional work. Cooperating with Aspiro team became a great asset to us and laid a solid foundation for the realization of the project.” [Ing. Branislav Vlčko, Head of IT Department Slovenský pozemkový fond]