Aspiro has prepared a digital strategy, specific to the company needs and local market, and helped the client to immediately start project implementation phase.
In the past, VSE has successfully implemented several innovative solutions as well as selected digital capabilities. With growing importance of digital channels and new business models shaping utility industry, VSE perceived the need to define mid-term digital strategy which:
- Is specific to VSE / innogy situation and local market
- Connects individual digital ideas / projects and sets out playground and boundaries for future projects
- Links “digital islands” with core business and expected contribution to business priorities and targets
- Is understood and thought through enough to start structured, no regret, implementation steps
VSE selected Aspiro to support internal teams in elaborating Digital Strategy with focus on retail segment.
- Confirmation of business priorities (pain / gain factors) and expectation from the digital
- Analysis of current digital activities
- Facilitation of creative workshops to generate, validate and shortlist digital ideas
- Definition of Digital Storyline with new digital capabilities
- Integration and validation of the digital storyline back to the VSE / innogy core business incl. analysis of potential benefits
Phase 1 – Digital Storyline was successfully delivered and, based on outcome, VSE decided to continue cooperation with Aspiro on further development and elaboration of the Phase 2 – Digital Roadmap.
We were very satisfied with ASPIRO’s consulting support for creating the digital business strategy for our company. We appreciate their additional value in strategic planning of activities and approaches that link business expectations of the company with its IT infrastructure and technologies. The consulting team of ASPIRO was very well organized with specialists with coordinating, strategic, marketing, business and IT know-how. ASPIRO has also set up a good work organization and a workshop timetable, so work on strategy has not burdened our employees’ capacities. Outputs were delivered within the specified deadline and in the expected quality.
Online Marketing Manager / Project Coordinator
Východoslovenská energetika a.s.
About the client:
VSE is a member of the VSE Holding, a.s., which belongs to the innogy group, providing electricity and gas services to customers in 11 European countries. As a utility provider, VSE is serving over 500 000 customers across Slovakia with incumbent position in east Slovakia. In addition to offering commodity products (electricity and gas), the company also provides customers with innovative solutions focusing on area of household efficiency, comfort and security.