After the implementation of the „Postal card“ („Poštová karta“) to retail customers, Slovak Post has realized, that it does not possess an overall system to manage relationships with commercial clients.
Therefore, the management of the Slovak post decided to implement a Business CRM system, which would support following processes: creating and logging business opportunities, preparation and approval of offers and creating and management final contracts with clients.
The project included a current state analysis of the existing sales processes, which have been optimized to create a complex solution for managing corporate clients and sales processes with the support of a centralized CRM system.
This was followed by an implementation of a standard CRM system based on MS Dynamics CRM and its customization for specific needs of Slovak post.
In the last part data was migrated to the new CRM system. This activity included data consolidation and cleansing.
On this project, Aspiro managed analysis, design, implementation, deployment and operations suppot for the new CRM system.
The activities of Aspiro included:
- Project management
- IT Delivery management
- Solution architecture
- Solution implementation
- Design and implementation of business processes
- Solution operations
CRM system description:
- CRM system for the corporate segment
- Customer management
- Evaluation of customer performance (based on transactional data from external IS)
- Sales process support
- Tracking and evaluation of customer communication
- Management of opportunities, offers and contracts
- Offer approval workflow
- Generating contracts and related documents
- Issuing of Postal card to commercial clients